May 9, 2011

My gugu Friends

          "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
               

         Friends. A simple word isn't it? It's uttered everyday to almost every person imaginable. Who are your friends? Me? I have my gugu friends. Our friendship is my treasure in life. At first, I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your hearts. I could still remember the time I got dumped by my ex. They were the one who really comforted me. Honestly, they helped me a lot. They did everything just to make me happy. Even invited me to drink beer(haha..) just to release those heartaches & emotions. We could spend hours doing nothing at all and those can be the best time of my life, just because it was with them. I love my Friends. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are.They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. 
        Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life.
During the wedding of macel and julius last Jan.19,2011


We used to call her "sister". Hence she came from a marian school. And she's married.


This is dumdum. The super gay in our group. 

Our "angkol".



This is sheng aka malparida. She's so pretty. ^_^


This is dawn aka aurora. Our ate.


This is kayeee. We used to call her thin gurl. She's the youngest.


Of course this is me. I am the lil' gurl in our group. ^_^

Our theme song: At Your Side by The Corrs





I just watched this video. Count On Me by Bruno Mars. Its kinda cute. I really like the lyrics. And I would like to dedicate this song to my gugu friends. 


         

0 comments:

Post a Comment